Wednesday, December 03, 2008

SIDE-HATCHED


This gem was in the side box on the truck I used Monday.
Did not see it until I was gassing up at the end.
The thought occurred to take it home and pound it until two prominent thoughts showed them selves.

The first: I had consumed four of these while gearing up for a party at my house back when they were first introduced and how I stood the buzz for approximately one half hour before passing out 20 minutes into the party. Lesson learneded.

The second is that I am 5 weeks into a wagon ride that is to last until a black man sits in a white house.

There is a third thought, which was much more aggressive:
THIS SHIT IS NASTY!

2 comments:

reverend dick said...

True. It is the most wino of the beers. It's aroma is redolent with the chemical reek of booze saturation.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆ said...

sack up